Writing a book and getting it published is easy if you follow the simple steps outlined in this program. Jonathan Robinson has written 15 books, and 3 of them have become New York Times bestsellers–so he knows how to make this happen. In this fun and informative class you will learn:
* How to decide what your fiction or non-fiction book should be about
* How to outline your book, and create compelling chapters and content that will entertain your readers
* How to overcome writer’s block with the four different modes of writing and five writer’s block hacks
* How to edit your book and find a publisher, agent or self publish
* The 9 ways to market your book so it can reach its audience
By following Jonathan’s simple step-by-step formula, you’ll make progress on your book during any free moments you have in your life. Before you know it, you’ll have a book published, and be able to use that book as a springboard for greater credibility and income.
Jonathan has even created a free Facebook group for people who take this course so that they can get feedback and encouragement from other writers. By the time you’re done with this course, you’ll know exactly what you need to do next to write your bestseller, and exactly how to do it.