If you are looking to start your career in machine learning then this is the course for you.
This is a course designed in such a way that you will learn all the concepts of machine learning right from basic to advanced levels.
This course has 5 parts as given below:
- Introduction to Machine Learning & Data Wrangling
- Linear Models, Trees & Preprocessing
- Model Evaluation, Feature Selection & Pipelining
- Bayes, Nearest Neighbours & Clustering
- SVM, Anomalies, Imbalanced Classes, Ensemble Methods
For the code explained in each lecture, you can find a GitHub link in the resources section.