The course on Identifying Risk is part of a series of courses that together form the Risk Management Certification Program (PMI-RMP). The Program is PMBOK6 aligned and includes the courses on Identifying Risk, Analyzing Risk and Responding to Risk.
What will you learn
After completing the course on Identifying Risk you will be able to:
- identify the inputs to the Identify Risks process,
- identify activities that should be part of a document analysis to identify project risks,
- identify guidelines for conducting a brainstorming session to identify project risks,
- recognize when interviewing is a good method for gathering risk information,
- match types of causes of project risk with examples,
- categorize items that would be used to perform a SWOT analysis,
- identify the questions that would be asked during an assumption and constraint analysis,
- identify two documents you may gather information from when using checklists to identify risks,
- identify the outputs of the Identify Risks process,
- demonstrate your understanding of the Identify Risks project management process.
Who is your instructor
My name is Sorin, and I will be your instructor. I am a trainer and project manager with more than 10 years of experience. Before Udemy, I trained hundreds of people in a classroom environment – civil servants, managers, project workers, aid workers and many more. And I managed projects in the fields of justice, corrections, regional development and human resources development.
How will you benefit
All instructional activities will earn you the necessary for PMI certification and credential maintenance if you already are a certified PMI Risk Management Professional or Project Management Professional. If you are a project professional and you want to improve your risk management skills, this course is for you. If you are an entrepreneur, a student, a manager or, you just want to learn and develop risk management skills, this course is for you.
Now, go ahead and press that “Take this course” button and see you on the inside!