Set Up Google Analytics in Minutes, Track Marketing Analytics and Increase Traffic & Sales with Web Analytics!Go from Beginner to Advanced
By the end of this Google Analytics course, you will be using Google analytics as a powerful tool to monitor the health of your business and identify growth opportunities.
What is possible through Analytics?
Analytics allow us to use sophisticated statistical algorithms & leverage computing power to explore, analyze and understand the data to generate insights from it. It helps to answer questions we may have and discover any hidden patterns. All this to make better business decisions.
You’ll go from beginner to advanced and your instructor will take you through each step on screen:
- Create a Google Analytics Account
- Install Tracking Code
- Load Demo Data from a Real Online Store
- Add Filters to Remove Internal Traffic
- Analyze Real Time Reports
- Analyze Audience Reports
- Analyze Acquisition Reports
- Analyze Behaviour Reports
- Deep Dive Into Data with Dimensions & Segments
- Track Marketing Campaigns with Campaign Tagging
- Add Colleagues to Google Analytics
- Configure Goal Tracking
- Remove Spam Traffic
- Set Up Custom Alerts
- Master new features like Analytics Intelligence
Why Web Analytics is important for business?
- Analytics is everywhere: Analytics is everywhere and is used by a lot more businesses than we think for various objectives including customer profiling, demographic segmentation & competitor analysis to make strategic decisions.
- Analytics is for everyone: Analytics is for everyone, from vegetable street hawker to online retailer like Amazon. One only difference is the complexity of data. Analytics can help businesses across various domains including banks, retailers, e-commerce companies, telecom & healthcare.
- Analytics enables better business decisions: Analytics allow us to use sophisticated statistical algorithms & leverage computing power to explore, analyze and understand the data to generate insights, and answer questions to make better business decisions.