Great customer service is the foundation of any successful business. With the right skills, you have the power to build customer loyalty and create positive service experiences. When you listen and understand your customers’ needs and communicate effectively, you can make decisions that benefit the customers and improve your company’s performance.
Customer service training doesn’t have to be boring! Are you tired of courses that are outdated, monotonous or that just cover the basics?
The comprehensive course includes engaging lectures, real company examples, downloadable course notes and scripts, and interviews with industry professionals. All of these resources are designed to help you apply what you learn and succeed!
In this course, we will cover:
- Customer service fundamentals
- Essential skills in customer service
- Building rapport in customer service
- Managing customer expectations
- Effective listening skills
- Dealing with upset customers
- Self-care in customer service
- Responding to positive and negative reviews on social media
- Memorable ways to “wow” your customers
- FAQs and advice
- Interviews with industry professionals
And much much more!
By the end of the course, you will:
- Feel confident building rapport with customers
- Use the power of words, first impressions, and body language to influence how they feel about interacting with you
- Learn how to effectively listen to customer inquiries
- Feel confident in communicating online, in person, and over the phone
- Become more productive, focused and resilient when dealing with upset customers
- Turn negative situations into positive experiences
- Gain practical skills to tackle challenging situations
- Learn how you can improve your company’s reputation, and as a result, your customers’ experience
- Wow your customers and impress your employers