The Procurement Planning (PMI – PMP) is course 25 of 28 of the Project Management Professional Certification Program (PMI-PMP).
Procurement management may not be the most flashy of all the project management knowledge areas, but it’s still pretty important. Procurement is all about obtaining the goods and services that you’ll need for your project.
From purchasing raw materials, to contracting out specialties services you need to make sure the goods you buy are good quality. That they arrive when you need them.
And that you maintain good relationships with your suppliers. In this course, we’re going to look at the plan procurement management process.
1. Buyers and Sellers in Procurement Management
2. Introduction to Contracts
3. Inputs to Plan Procurement Management
4. Fixed-price Contracts
5. Cost-reimbursable and Time-and-materials Contracts
6. Tools and Techniques of Plan Procurement Management
7. Make-or-buy Analysis
8. Performing a Make-or-buy Analysis
9. Outputs of Plan Procurement Management
10. Bid and Procurement Documents
11. Exercise: Planning Procurement Management
That’s it! Now go ahead and push that “Take this course” button, and see you on the inside!
If you don’t already have an account click the button below to create your account.Create New Account