Do you want to work faster?
Brand New Over-The-Shoulder Video Series On How To Organize & Work Smarter With Office 365.
Do you feel that you’re lacking behind and you want to accomplish more with the little time you have?
What if you can organize better and work smarter so that you can enjoy more free time?
If you’ve given this a thought and you want to find a solution…
…then this will be the most important letter you will ever read.
Organize Better. Work Smarter.
So you want to know what’s the fastest and most convenient way to improve your productivity and have more free time?
There’s one software that you absolutely need to use to get it done…
In two words: “OFFICE 365”.
It’s the best office management software you can have available.
It’s the GOLD standard for organizing and managing your information in the business world.
But that’s not all.
It’s super easy to use and it’s very flexible.
85 Million Monthly
Before we go any further, let me give you some insights about Office 365…
1. Office 365 is the latest version of Microsoft Office. This latest version is cloud-based, meaning it is available online and offline.
2. Office 365 runs on Windows 7 or higher and OS X 10.5.8 and higher.
3. Just like the previous version of Microsoft Office, the Home Premium version of Office 365 comes with Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Publisher, OneNote, and Access.
4. Office 365 home premium subscribers get free 60 minutes of skype to landline calls every month.
5. By the end of 2017, Office 365 had over 85 million monthly active users.
6. In 2017 Microsoft posted a 35% increase in Office 365 adoption.
7. With Office 365, Microsoft has taken the lead in cloud-based solution adoption. 40% of Europe’s organizations with over 1,000 employees chose Office 365.
8. Office 365 uses OneDrive for over the distance collaborations.
If you don’t already have an account click the button below to create your account.Create New Account